Welcome to Cultivate Kindness: Health & Wellness!

Welcome to Cultivate Kindness: Health & Wellness! A place where "kindness" is the key to personal success! In our everyday lives, we are often met with the challenges of media influences, societal expectations, and environmental stressors. Self-improvement becomes more and more of an obstacle, rather than a positive objective. Ultimately, this may lead to internally limiting yourself through procrastination (I've been there), feeling overwhelmed, and a cargo-load of self-criticism. It is the latter, that I hope to address in this blog; emphasizing the significance of promoting self-kindness in our daily endeavors. Whether those endeavors may be fitness, yoga, healthy eating, or reaching your goals, the premise of this blog is to address self-improvement with the aim of "cultivating kindness" for yourself and others.

Remember, Kindness is Contagious!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

  • In Summer - Well, it seems I've neglected this blog just a tad. Honestly, I just never really paid much attention to it this past year- what with me getting a job, res...
    12 years ago
Blog contents © Cultivate Kindness 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.